When using a registration question or bookable item type such as a dropdown box, radio buttons, or multi checkbox, you will need to add answer alternatives. Answer alternatives are the answers that attendees can select from.
Questions can be edited at any point in time to add new answer alternatives.
Add new alternatives
- Go to Website > Content > Registration pages
- Click to "Edit" the registration page that contains your question
- Hover over the edit icon and click "Edit"
- Find the 'Answer alternatives' and click "Add"
- Enter the name for the new alternative
- Click "OK"
- Use the 'up' and 'down' arrows to re-order the answer alternatives
- Click "Save"
Note: An alternative selected by an attendee cannot be deleted or renamed. You can rename an alternative by adding the new alternative with the correct spelling, then edit all registrations who chose the old alternative and update their registration. Once no attendees have selected an alternative, it can be deleted.