Within your Eventsforce website and registration process, you can add hyperlinks that direct users to external websites or downloadable files.
You can also choose whether the web page will open in a new window or the same window. We strongly recommend using 'new window' to prevent users from losing their place in the registration process.
Adding a hyperlink
The steps below show you how to add a text block and then apply a hyperlink:
- Go to Website > Content > Website Pages
- Hover over 'Add here' and select "Text Block"
- Enter the text for your hyperlink and highlight it
- Click the 'Insert/edit link' icon at the top of the menu
- Enter the web address into the 'URL' field
- Within the 'Target' drop-down, select "New window"
- Click "Ok". If "http://" was not entered into the 'URL', Eventsforce will alert you and add it automatically
- Click "Save"
Select the "Add external link" chapter in the video below: