Tables can be added to any Eventsforce website or registration page within a text block. A common situation is creating tables for a 'Speakers' page and displaying speaker images alongside biographies.
Adding table with images
The video below walks you through the process (instructions below):
- Within your text block, select the "Insert table" icon
- Choose how many rows and columns your table should consist of
- Place your cursor in the cell where the text should appear and paste your text (you can use "paste as text" to strip formatting)
- Place your cursor in the cell where the image should appear and select the "Insert/edit image" icon
- To adjust the alignment, place your cursor in the cell and go to Table > Cell > Cell properties, change the 'V Align' to "Top"
- Click "Save"