Eventsforce offers the ability to create an exact copy of an existing event, copying all settings over to a new event. This can make event setup very quick if copying an event which occurs frequently.
During the duplication process, event managers can choose which areas of the event to copy, and which should not copy. For example, if the new event being created will have completely different pricing and discounts, these area can be excluded from the copy.
Duplicating an event
- Select the "+" in the top left corner
- Select "Duplicate Event"
- Select the event to duplicate from the dropdown
- Enter a name for the new event
- Specify an event start date (once the start date has passed, the date cannot be changed)
- Select which event items to duplicate
- Click "Duplicate"