Once event access groups are created, you will need to set up the association between the event and the event access group. Assigning event access groups to an event can be done for an individual event within the event's properties page, or in bulk using the event selection page.
Assign event access groups to an individual event
- Go to Setup > Event > Properties
- Under 'Event access groups:' in the 'Details' section, begin typing the group name OR click the box and apply/remove the desired groups
- Click "Save"
Assign event access groups to multiple events
To save time, you can also assign event access groups to events in bulk. Note: Ability to change access for more than one event can only be done by users who are members of the group “All Events*”.
To assign groups to multiple events:
- Go to Events > Show all Events
- Select multiple events by using the Ctrl, Shift, or Command key on your keyboard
- From the 'Tools' menu, select “Change events access groups…”
- Select the checkboxes to add or remove event access groups
Tip: The horizontal line checkbox indicates that only some of the events are assigned the group.