The modules used in your event app are chosen during the event creation wizard within the MCM. As you begin working in your app, you may want to enable or disable modules.
Which modules are currently active?
You can quickly see which modules are currently active from the MCM dashboard. All active modules are displayed along the left hand side.
Enabling or disabling a module
Modules can be enabled and disabled in the same area by taking the steps below:
- Select the "Design Manager & Theme" from the MCM dashboard
- Locate the module you want to enable or disable
- Click on the "eye" icon to enable or disable
- Enabled modules will show an "eye" icon with a cross through it and an edit icon (indicates the module has been turned on)
- Disabled modules will show an "eye" icon and will be greyed out (indicates the module has been turned off)