We've released a new version of our on-site check in app! The app was previously named "Eventsforce On-site", but has been renamed to "EF Attendance" in the updated version. In this updated version, we've enhanced functionality and added new features to make your on-site check-in process more efficient.
Note: EF Attendance v1 (Eventsforce On-site) will still function if you choose not to download the v2 update.
Downloading the EF Attendance app
If you already have "Eventsforce On-site" downloaded to your device, you can simply download the "update" which will rename the app and update to the new version.
If downloading for the first time, search for "EF Attendance" in your device's app store.
Note: The EF Attendance app is currently only available for iOS in the App Store. The app is compatible with all iPads, iPhones, and iPods running iOS 9 or later.
Note: The EF Attendance app is not compatible with the "dark mode" setting on iOS devices.
New features in the EF Attendance app
The new functionality that exists in EF Attendance is as follows:
- Attendee QR code scanning - attendees can scan a QR code to check-in on-site
- Rapid QR code scanning - event organizers can now scan many attendees one after another into a day or session while remaining on the "scan" page
- Admin QR code linking to client account - event managers can link the EF Attendance app to their event on devices using iOS 10+ simply by scanning a QR code
- Customize attendee information displayed in app - event managers can customize what attendee information is displayed within the app
- Allow “walk-ins” to be checked-in - you can check someone into a day or session even if they have not booked that day or session during registration
Improvements in EF Attendance app
Additional improvements have also been made to the existing functionality within the EF Attendance app. Some of the key improvements are as follows:
- Updated app appearance - app has been redesigned to reflect and represent Eventsforce branding
- Redesigned "Settings" screen - improved layout of the 'Settings' screen
- Reset app settings - ability to reset all app settings and API key from EF Attendance (quickly reset EF Attendance app back to default)
- Swipe to mark as attended - attendees can be marked as "Attended" in sessions by swiping