The EF Attendance app allows event managers to customize which attendee information displays on the attendee's 'details' page within the app. The default information shown in the app includes:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Payment status
Event managers can add any additional attendee data, including custom registration questions to be displayed in the EF Attendance app.
Note: Personal details can only be shown if the EF Attendance app has been configured using the Admin QR Code. If configured using the API key, custom attendee details will not be shown.
Adding displayed personal details
- Go to Setup > On-site > Attendance Settings
- Select the "+" in the top left
- Enter a 'Field name', this value will be displayed in the app
- Select or search for a question to 'Populate from' in the dropdown
- Select "Add" to add this field to your 'Displayed Personal Details'
- Repeat steps 1-5 for any additional fields to display
Note: Displayed personal details cannot be re-ordered once added. The fields should be added in the order you want them displayed in the app.
Removing displayed personal details
By default, "First name" and "Last name" must be fields displayed in EF Attendance, therefore cannot be removed. Any other fields can be removed from the displayed personal details.
- Select the field you want to remove
- Use the 'Tools' dropdown and select "Delete..."