In this month's webinar, we are discussing GDPR, one year on.
May 2019 marks one year since the introduction of GDPR, the European data protection law that completely shook up the way organizations globally collect, process, and look after the personal information of people in the EU.
But one year on – what impact has GDPR actually had on the events industry?
What changes have organizers made in the way they plan and manage events?
What challenges are events still facing in meeting the requirements?
And more importantly, are they at risk of non-compliance?
The webinar is split into 2 parts; we’ll bring you:
- The latest research to help organizers understand where they stand with their own compliance efforts
- Show you the tools within Eventsforce to keep your data compliant, along with the enhancements we’ve made during the last 12 months
Learn how to:
- Identify which database items need to be marked as PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
- Identify in your account all the database items affected by GDPR
- Report on consent across events by a specific email address
- Deactivate database items
To view the webinar enter this password: Efclient50
You may also be interested in:
- Eventsforce Reports to Help Your GDPR Compliance Password: Efclient37
- How to implement your own ‘Data Retention Policy’ in Eventsforce Password: Efclient29