The registrations page is an important part of the event manager's workflow. It is from this page that the event manager can see how people will be attending their event or how many people have or have not paid.
To access the list of registrations in your event, go to People > Registrations.
By default, the page will show Attendees. To see other types of people, click the 'Show' filter.
Other types of people include:
- Attendee = person registered to attend an event.
- Registration contact = person who has made a registration. In a group registration or table booking event, they might not be attending themselves.
- Guest = person associated with an attendee, but not a full participant in the event for example a spouse or partner.
- Room guest = an occupant of a hotel room when using the accommodation module
- Table guest = person occupying a seat in a table booking event.