Registration questions can be added to your event to collect data from attendees.
Tip: If you need to add a fee or capacity to the question/answers, you will need to create a "Bookable item" instead.
Watch the video below for a walkthrough on creating a new registration question in your event (written instructions below):
Adding a new registration question
- Go to Website > Content > Registration Pages
- Click to "Edit" the page that should contain your question
- Hover over 'Add here' and select "Registration Question"
- Click "Add" to create a new registration question
- Enter a 'Database name' which will be used for reporting purposes (we recommend keeping the database name short and simple)
- Enter your question which will be viewed by your attendees in the "Question text" field
- Select the "Mandatory" check box if the question is required
- Choose a question 'Type' (example: Text, Radio buttons, Drop-down list)
- If you choose "Radio buttons", "Drop-down list" or "Multiple checkboxes", enter the alternative options by clicking "Add" below the "Answer alternatives" box
- Click "Save"
Tip: To avoid duplicate questions in your database, we recommend searching for an existing question prior to creating a new question.