In Eventsforce, you have the ability to schedule reports to be sent to any email address you require, and at various frequencies. This is useful for sending reports on a regular basis to stakeholders who may or may not have access to log into Eventsforce, such as weekly registration updates.
Schedule a report
- Go to Reports > Reports
- Click "Edit" next to the report you wish to schedule
- In the 'Report Summary' section at the bottom of the page, click "Event profile" on the left-hand side. This will take you directly to the final page of the report builder for this report
- Select the "Schedule the Report" check box
- Enter in the "Frequency", "End Date", and "Recipients" as needed (separate multiple emails with a semicolon)
- Click "Save"
- Once a report has been scheduled, a check icon will appear in the "Scheduled" column in the list of reports. This identifies from the list which reports are scheduled
- All scheduled reports are sent at 0400 (UTC)
- It is possible to set up scheduling during the report building process, or by editing an existing report
- Reports with a runtime value, such as an event or date selection, cannot be scheduled because these reports require a runtime value before the report can be run