After creating a discount for an item, you will need to link the discount to the bookable item on the registration page. Once set up, the discount will be available for attendees to use during their registration.
Linking a discount
The first step is creating a discount in the event that applies to "Additional Registration Item Prices". If you haven't done so already, you can go to Setup > Finance > Discounts to create the discount.
Once created, you can link the discount to a bookable item by taking the following steps:
- Go to Website > Content > Registration Pages
- Click 'Edit' next to the registration page that contains the bookable item
- Hover over the 'Edit' icon for the bookable item and select 'Edit'
- Select the alternative that the discount will apply to and click "Advanced"
- Under 'Price and Discount Information', link the 'Available Discounts:' by selecting checkboxes
- Click "Save" and click "Save" again on the following page