The Eventsforce Kiosk product allows for badges to be created in Eventsforce which will then be printed on-site as attendees check-in. Badges can contain attendee data, text, as well as a QR code.
- One badge allowed per event
- Fixed badge size (100mm x 100mm)
- Text size options: S, M, L
- Fixed row heights
The Eventsforce Kiosk badge can display up to five rows of content, together with an optional QR code. Each event allows for a single Eventsforce Kiosk badge to be designed, therefore, the same badge will be used for all attendees.
The badge can include three types of content:
- Data = predefined list of event and attendee data, or “Other” custom attendee data
- Text = custom text added by event manager
- QR Code = optional QR code with fixed position
The Eventsforce Kiosk badge allows for a QR code to be displayed. Select "Yes" for ‘'Include QR code' to display the QR code between the 4th and 5th rows of badge content. Select "No" to hide the QR code from your badge.
The QR code will contain the following information:
- Client account name
- Event ID
- Person ID
Design a badge
Event planners can choose what content (if any) goes on each of the available rows on the badge. Steps for designing your badge:
- Go to Setup > On-Site > Badge Design
- Use the first dropdown box to choose the type of content (leave blank for no content)
- If “Data” is selected, choose from the list of standard options or “Other…” to add custom attendee data (see below)
- If “Text” is selected, enter the text to be displayed
- Choose the size of your content
- Repeat steps for rows 2-5 on the badge
Adding custom attendee information
You may want to display custom attendee data that is not available in the pre-defined list of options. For example, if you’ve replaced the “Company” question with your own “Organization” question. You can still display custom attendee information using the “Other” option in the dropdown list.
- Go to Setup > On-site > Badge Design
- Select “Data” in the first dropdown for the content row
- Select “Other” in the second dropdown for the content row
- Select the ‘Other Database Item’ to display
- Click “Save”
Note: When adding “Other...” data values to your badge, the ‘Preview’ area will not show an example value for the question selected. By default, the name of the question will be shown on the badge preview. The “Other…” option only shows questions on registration pages that are text, dropdowns, or radio buttons. Items already in the data list (example: First name) will be excluded.
As you design the badge, the 'Preview' panel on the right hand side will update in real time. This provides you with an example of what your badge will look like.
Use the "Download" button to generate a PDF version of your badge as it currently exists.
Note: This is a 1:1 scale version. If printed, the size should be 100mm x 100mm. PDF generates on A4 sized paper.