Within the EF Attendance app, attendees have the ability to check-in by scanning a QR code. The QR code must be provided to the attendee via email prior to going on-site.
Adding the check-in QR code
By default, all attendees can check-in to your event using a "check-in QR code" by scanning the code at the Eventsforce kiosk or in the EF Attendance app. You can add this QR code to an email by taking the below steps:
- Go to Communications > Ad Hoc
- Click to "Edit" the email that should contain the check-in QR code
- Place your cursor where you want the QR code to appear in the email
- Using the 'Tag list' on the left, locate and select "Check-in QR Code" in the 'Registration data tags' section
- Click "Save"
Attendee check-in with the QR code
Attendees can be checked into days or sessions by scanning the QR code. Within the EF Attendance app, the event manager must select a specific day or session to check attendees into.
Once a day or session has been selected, the event manager can tap "Scan" in the top right corner of the menu. This will enable the camera (scanner) and the selected day or session name will be displayed.
Once the attendee QR code is scanned, the attendee will be marked as "Attended" for that day/session.
- If the attendee is not registered for the day or session, an error message will be displayed