Eventsforce provides the ability to add items to your event in the form of an “additional bookable item” or a “quantity bookable item” (QBI). A quantity bookable item is a question that is open ended allowing for an attendee to enter a numeric value. A QBI can be used to sell a quantity of an item or create additional attendees in a group registration event. If a cost is assigned to the QBI, the cost will be multiplied by the number entered by the attendee.
When to use a QBI?
A quantity bookable item (QBI) can be used in the following situations:
- Selling an item and want attendees to be able to purchase in various quantities
- Creating a donation question allowing attendees to enter the amount they want to donate
- Creating real attendees in a group registration event (read our article “How to use QBIs to create real attendees” for more information)
Note: If your question requires “Yes/No” answers or a dropdown box with options to select, use an “Additional bookable item”.
Adding a QBI
Quantity bookable items can be added to your event by taking the following steps:
- Go to Website > Content > Registration Pages
- Click “Edit” for the registration page that should contain this question
- Hover over ‘Add here’ and select “Quantity Bookable Item”
- Enter the question text and question settings as needed
- Enter any price and capacity information in the ‘Quantity bookable item details’ section
- Click “Save”