When setting up an event’s website, Eventsforce provides default website pages that can be customized using the Website Content Editor. As you navigate through the editor, you can jump between the standard pages by using the ‘Go to Page’ drop-down at the top of the editor.
However, as you continue to customize the website, it is likely that additional website pages will be needed. Eventsforce makes it easy to add a new page to your website. Once a new page is created, you can then provide access to the page by adding it to a menu block.
This article will cover the following:
Adding a new website page
To add a new page to the website and a corresponding menu item to the menu block:
- Go to Website > Content > Website Pages
- Click “Add Page”
- Enter a name for the page
- Click “OK”
- If the event is already ‘Live’, click “Cancel” to begin working on the page
Note: Once the page is created, you will have the option of adding the page to the menu block, making the page available to attendees. To do this, click 'OK' instead of 'Cancel' on step 5 from above. The new menu item will appear at the bottom or last in the menu, depending on how your menu block is positioned.
Previewing a website page
When editing your Eventsforce website pages, you may want to preview the page to ensure all content is displayed correctly. Generating a preview will remove all "Add here" options and show the page as an attendee would see it.
- Go to Website > Content > Website pages
- Use the dropdown box in the top left corner and select the page you want to preview
- Select the orange "Preview" button at the top of the screen
- Review your website page content
- Select the "Edit Mode" button at the of the page to return to the editing view
Tip: Click "Back to Menu..." to return to the Eventsforce dashboard.