Eventsforce Virtual Content Delivery (VCD) is a simple to use hosted solution that allows event planners to run their events online.
Whether you’re hosting online sessions or a multi-day virtual conference, Eventsforce VCD will give you live content delivery, networking and the ability to build lasting relationships with your attendees, exhibitors and sponsors online.
Download a PDF for more information about the capabilities and benefits of Eventsforce Virtual Content Delivery.
Note: If interested in building a VCD event, please contact your account manager or Eventsforce support for more information.
Eventsforce VCD features
The following features and functionality are available as part of a VCD event:
- Brand-able virtual dashboard - area for attendees and exhibitors to login
- Statistics - graphs/charts with ability to export
- Engage - broadcast messages to attendees with targeting ability
- Attendees - manage event’s attendee list
- Sponsors - showcase event sponsors on a designated page
- Exhibitors - provide exhibitors the ability to build and manage their company’s profile, manage leads, and schedule meetings
- Matchmaking - smart suggestions based on attendee’s interests
- Content Hub - manage content and documents related to event
- Appearance - customize icons used in the VCD event
- Adverts - create and manage advertising campaigns
Note: All modules and options above are available for each VCD event created, although event managers can use the features necessary for their event.