If an event requires you to collect files from attendees such as photos, images, or documents, you can add a file upload question to the registration page.
Adding a file upload question
- Go to Website > Content > Registration Pages
- Click to “Edit” the registration page the question should appear on
- Hover over 'Add Here' and select “File Upload”
- Check the 'Select Existing Item:' drop down to see if the question is already in the database ("Profile Photo" is in the database by default). Click “Add” to create a new question
- Enter in a 'Database Name' for the question
- In the 'File Upload Prompt', enter the text to be displayed on the front end to attendees
- If the attendee is required to answer the question, select the “Mandatory” checkbox
- Input the required "Min File Size:" and "Max File Size:" for the file (the largest file size allowed is "5120 kb")
- Select the check boxes to specify the file types allowed
- Click “Save”
- To prevent empty uploads, add a "Min File Size:"
- The maximum file size allowed is 5 MB (5120 KB)