When creating an abstract event in Eventsforce, you may want to collect additional information for each abstract beyond our default abstract questions. You can add as many custom abstract questions as needed.
Note: Custom abstract questions can only be added to the "Abstract submission details" page, between the "Abstract title" and "Preferred presentation method" questions.
Adding custom abstract questions
View the video below for a demonstration on how to add custom registration questions to your abstract submission details page. Text instructions below video:
- Go to Website > Content > Website Pages
- Use the dropdown in the top left and select the “Abstract Submission Details” page
- Hover over the 'Add here' icon and select "Registration question"
- Search for an existing question or create a registration question
- At the bottom of the page, select "Show to reviewers" if the custom question should be seen by reviewers
- Click "Save"
Note: Custom abstract question values are not available within the API. The data can be obtained using reports in Eventsforce.