When a person begins a registration in an awards event, they become an award submitter with the ability to create award entries into award categories.
The entry creation process award submitters go through will depend on how the award management settings were configured. For example, submitters may be limited to creating a single entry per award category, be required to upload a file as part of their entry, or visit a category interest page.
Submitting award entries
The exact pages your submitters will see when creating award entries will depend on the award management settings. During the award submission process, award submitters may see the following pages:
- New registration email page (not shown if ‘personal’ link is used)
- Category interest screen (if enabled)
- Award submitter details page (Website > Content > Registration Pages)
- Award summary page (includes ‘sections’ if enabled)
- Award entry details page (Awards > Setup > Categories)
- Registration details/Basket page
- Purchase receipt/Confirmation page
Note: To make the award entry process easier for submitters, Eventsforce recommends using the “personal” links in the invitation and the password reset email.