The award submitter details page is shown to each award submitter during the award submission process. The award submitter details page should contain questions related to the submitter themselves such as “Biography”, “Designations”, etc. Do not add questions specific to each award entry on this page.
Note: Award submitters amending existing entries will not be taken to the ‘award submitter details’ page by default. Existing submitters can access their “personal details” from the award summary page.
Accessing the submitter details page
Each awards event can contain a single award submitter details page. The page can be found and edited by doing the following:
- Go to Website > Content > Registration Pages
- Click to “Edit” the ‘Submitter Details Page’
- Use the “Add Here” option to add a content
For more information about how to add content to your website pages, please refer to the following articles:
- How to add a new registration question
- How to add an existing registration question
- How to add content to website pages