Managing your reports is an ongoing task. You can always edit existing reports to get the data needed from the system. In most cases, we suggest copying your existing report, then editing the copy to retain the original.
Edit a report
- Go to Reports > Reports
- Click the 'edit' icon for the report to edit OR select the report, use the 'Tools' drop down and select "Edit..."
- Scroll down to the 'Report Summary' and click on the report area (bold text) you want to edit
- Make the necessary changes and click "Next"
- Click "Next" to visit other steps that require editing OR click on the specific area link in the 'Report Summary' (example: Filter)
- When finished making all your changes, click "Next" until you reach the 'Report builder - Finished' step then click "Save" OR click "Event profile" in the 'Report Summary' then click "Save"
Common changes made to reports
Some common edits that are made to reports include:
- Changing the "In Event" filter after copying a report
- Adding or removing columns of data
- Changing how the report is sorted
- Changing the "Schedule Report" details