Adding maps to your website pages allows attendees to know exactly where your event is located and find directions. This article will use "Google Maps" but the steps can be applied to any other programs that provide "embed" code.
Obtaining and copying the "embed" code for the map
- Visit Google maps or the maps service you prefer
- Search and select the address you want to embed on your website
- Click "Share"
- Click "Embed a map"
- Copy the HTML code provided
Adding "embed" code to your website pages
- Go to Website > Content > Website pages
- Select the page you want to add the embedded map to
- Hover over "Add here" and select "Text block"
- Click "Advanced" and select "Allow custom HTML code"
- Click the "<>" (source code) button
- Paste in the copied code
- Click "Save"