In order to import campaigns from Salesforce into Eventsforce, you must first have the Salesforce plugin enabled in your account and configured. Contact your account manager to get more information.
Importing a Salesforce Campaign
To import a campaign from Salesforce, the campaign must be tagged for Eventsforce to recognize it:
- In Salesforce, click the "Campaigns" menu
- Click the campaign name to be imported into Eventsforce
- On the 'Campaign Details' page click "Edit" and tick the box “Show in Eventsforce”
- Click "Save"
- In Eventsforce, go to Communications > Invitations
- In the 'Invitations Lists Details' panel select the radio button for “A Salesforce Campaign” and select the campaign from the drop-down menu
- Click "Import"
The Salesforce campaign will be imported.
If the "Stop" button is clicked during the import, the process will be halted. Records that were processed prior to the "Stop" button being clicked will be imported.
To view the imported records, click on the 'number of people' hyperlink next to “The invitation list contains”.
When ready, send the invitation email.