When using "Batch emails" as the invoice delivery method, you will be able to send an invoice email to all who have not yet been provided their invoice. The instructions below instruct you on sending the "unprinted" or "unsent" invoices to attendees.
Email invoice run
- Go to Setup > Finance > Invoice Run
- Locate "Email invoice run (emails unsent invoices/credit notes)" and select "Go..."
- Choose whether or not the invoices should be marked as "Sent"
- Click "Submit" to send the emails
- Verify how many emails were sent, and click "OK"
You can choose to repeat this process throughout your registration period, or send all invoices towards the end of your registration period.
Other article you might find useful:
- How to create and edit the invoice template
- How to add an invoice download link to an email
- How to send an ad-hoc email