Event managers can enable an “Abstract Search” page to allow attendees to quickly search for abstracts and sessions by author, abstract title, session name, topic, date, and type (presentation method).
The only step needed to allow abstract search is to add the “Abstract Search” page to your website’s menu bar.
Adding the “Abstract Search” page
- Go to Website > Content > Website Pages
- Hover over the ‘Edit’ icon for your menu block and select “Edit”
- Click “Add” in the bottom right
- Add a page name in the ‘Text’ field (example: Abstract Search)
- Select “Abstracts: Search” from the ‘Link URL’ dropdown box
- Click “Save”