Within an abstract event, event managers can allow submitters to amend their abstracts, even after submitted. Front end amendments are only allowed within the specified amendment dates found on the Abstract > Setup > Settings page.
Event managers will always have the ability to amend abstract submissions from the admin portal.
Editing an abstract submission
- Go to Abstracts > Management > Submissions
- Locate the submission by using the filters and 'Search' box
- Select the 'Edit' icon to the right of the submission OR double click the submission
- Make amendments to the submission details as needed
- To edit custom abstract questions, click "Edit" at the top of the popup window
- Make amendments as needed and click "Save"
- Click "Save"
Note: Custom abstract questions can only be seen and edited by clicking “Edit” in the ‘View Abstract Document’ popup window.
Note: Submitters are not notified of any changes made to their submissions by event managers. You may want to send an ad hoc email to submitters informing them changes were made.